LENGTH OF COURSE : Standard First Aid CPR + AED Level C
- New Students - Blended - 4-6 hour Online Component on the Red Cross E-learning Campus and 1 Full day in class (6 Hours total)
- Recertification - 1 Full Day with class running from 9am to 5pm (8 Hours total)
- Multiple dates to choose from, please take a look at our course calendar to find the right date for you
- New Students (In Class/Blended) - $130.00 GST Included, Manual Included
- Recertification (In class) - $105.00 GST Included, Manual provided for in class portion
COURSE MATERIAL :
- New Students - Red Cross First Aid Manual, Provided for New Students with Tuition
- Recertification - Red Cross First Aid Manual, Handed out for in Class study only
VALID FOR :
- This Certificate is Valid for 3 years through Canadian Red Cross
RECOGNIZED BY :
AVAILABILITY OF COURSE :
- New Students - None
- Recertification - Current (NOT EXPIRED) SFA CPR & AED Certificate from the Canadian Red Cross or St. John's Ambulance
- ENGLISH - This course is Taught and Tested in English and you must have a "Moderate to High" Level of Reading / Writing / Speaking English.
This Standard First Aid Course is offered through the Canadian Red Cross in accordance with the First Aid Program Standards. This Standard First Aid Course matches with the OHS standards for all occupational safety guidelines through any industry requiring First Aid Training. We are proud to match and exceed the First Aid Program Standards of the Canadian Red Cross and offer to the general public this Standard First Aid Course in the Edmonton Region.
Swoop into First Aid and Give a Breath of Life, Let First Aid Training in Edmonton Be your Saving Grace.
View Policies Here