LENGTH OF COURSE : CPR + AED Level C
- New Students - 1 half day with class running from 9am to 1pm (4 Hours total)
- Recertification - 1 half day with class running from 9am to 1pm (4 Hours total)
- THIS CLASS IS "NOT" FOR HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS. General Interest Only.
- New Students (In class) - $70.00 + GST , Manual provided for in class use only.
- Recertification (In class) - $70.00 + GST , Manual provided for in class use only.
COURSE MATERIALS :
- New Students - Red Cross First Aid Manual, Provided for in class review only.
- Recertification - Red Cross First Aid Manual, Provided for in class review only.
- Purchase a Manual
VALID FOR :
- This Certificate is Valid for 3 years through Canadian Red Cross
- Course is suited for Parents, Employers, Personal Trainers, Hostess or personal interst.
- Recertification - Current (NOT EXPIRED) CPR & AED Certificate from the Canadian Red Cross or St. John's Ambulance or any ILCOR certified body.
ENGLISH - This course is Taught and Tested in English and you must have a "Moderate to High" Level of Reading / Writing / Speaking English.
- In accordance with the guideline update from the Canadian Red Cross we follow the required student minimum of two students and reserve the right to re-schedule students as necessary.
This CPR + AED Level C Course is offered through the Canadian Red Cross in accordance with the First Aid Program Standards. We are proud to match and exceed the First Aid Program Standards of the Canadian Red Cross and offer to the general public this CPR + AED Level C Course in the Edmonton Region.
Learn CPR Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation Today & Save a Life Tomorrow with Saving Grace Medical Academy Ltd.
View Policies Here