LENGTH OF COURSE : CPR + AED Level C
- New Students - 1 day with class running from 9am to 3pm (6 Hours total)
- Recertification - 1 half day with class running from 9am to 1pm (4 Hours total)
- THIS CLASS IS NOT FOR HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS
- New Students (In class) - $80.00 GST Included, Manual Included
- Recertification (In class) - $70.00 GST Included, Manual provided for in class portion
COURSE MATERIALS :
- New Students - Red Cross First Aid Manual, Provided with Tuition
- Recertification - Red Cross First Aid Manual, Handed out for in Class study only
VALID FOR :
- This Certificate is Valid for 3 years through Canadian Red Cross
- Course is suited for Parents, Employers, Personal Trainers, Hostess
AVAILABILITY OF COURSE :
- Recertification - Current (NOT EXPIRED) CPR & AED Certificate from the Canadian Red Cross or St. John's Ambulance
ENGLISH - This course is Taught and Tested in English and you must have a "Moderate to High" Level of Reading / Writing / Speaking English.
This CPR + AED Level C Course is offered through the Canadian Red Cross in accordance with the First Aid Program Standards. We are proud to match and exceed the First Aid Program Standards of the Canadian Red Cross and offer to the general public this CPR + AED Level C Course in the Edmonton Region.
Swoop into First Aid and Give a Breath of Life, Let First Aid Training in Edmonton Be your Saving Grace.
View Policies Here