LENGTH OF COURSE : Emergency First Aid CPR + AED Level C
- New Students - Simply Complete the Online Training Session at your own pace then...
Complete a 1 day 6 hour skills demonstration workshop to gain your certificate
- New Students - $105.00 GST included, Manual Included
COURSE MATERIALS :
- New Students - Red Cross Emergency First Aid Manual Provided to Registrant
VALID FOR :
- This Certificate is Valid for 3 years through Canadian Red Cross
- Class most suited for Parents, Employers & Office Staff
RECOGNIZED BY :
- Canadian Red Cross
- Includes - CPR & AED Level C
AVAILABILITY OF COURSE : Click Here to Enroll
Must complete online portion before attending in class session. Students who do not present a completed certificate at the beginning of the course will be refused access to the class.
Must be completed within 6 weeks of sign up.
- ENGLISH - This course is Taught and Tested in English and you must have a "Moderate to High" Level of Reading / Writing / Speaking English.
This Emergency First Aid Course is offered through the Canadian Red Cross in accordance with the First Aid Program Standards. This Emergency First Aid Course matches with the standards for any industry requiring First Aid Training. We are proud to match and exceed the First Aid Program Standards of the Canadian Red Cross and offer to the general public this Emergency First Aid Course in the Edmonton Region.
Swoop into First Aid and Give a Breath of Life, Let First Aid Training Be your Saving Grace.
View Polices & FAQS Here