LENGTH OF COURSE : Emergency First Aid CPR + AED Level C
- New Students - 1 Full day with class running from 9am to 5pm (8 Hours Total)
- Multiple dates to choose from, please take a look at our course calendar to find the right date for you
- NOTE - This class is for "In office staff only" and does not meet the requirements of "In Field" personel due to OH&S regulations - Please see "Standard First Aid" for in field employee's.
- New Students (In class) - $95.00 GST included, in class manual provided for student review - if you wish to purchase one please order from the Red Cross portal.
COURSE MATERIALS :
- New Students - Red Cross First Aid Manual provided for in class use only
- Purchase a manual
VALID FOR :
- This Certificate is Valid for 3 years through Canadian Red Cross
- Class most suited for Parents, Employers & Office Staff
RECOGNIZED BY :
- The Canadian Red Cross is Accredited through - Occupational Health & Safety, PDD, Workplace Health and Safety
- Includes - CPR & AED Level C
AVAILABILITY OF COURSE :
- ENGLISH - This course is Taught and Tested in English and you must have a "Moderate to High" Level of Reading / Writing / Speaking English.
- In accordance with the guideline update from the Canadian Red Cross we follow the required student minimum of two students and reserve the right to re-schedule students as necessary.
This Emergency First Aid Course is offered through the Canadian Red Cross in accordance with the First Aid Program Standards. This Emergency First Aid Course matches with the OHS standards for all occupational safety guidelines through any industry requiring First Aid Training. We are proud to match and exceed the First Aid Program Standards of the Canadian Red Cross and offer to the general public this Emergency First Aid Course in the Edmonton Region.
Learn Basic Life Support Today & Save a Life Tomorrow with Saving Grace Medical Academy Ltd.
View Polices Here